Finally, you can use your gaming controller on Windows! No need to buy an expensive keyboard and mouse. Your controller is perfect for navigating the web, playing games, or even watching movies with Kodi or Emby! Use your console-style controller on your PC and have the ultimate experience. Control your PC games by using your gamepad! Or, if you’re not a gamer, use Xpadder to mirror your computer’s keyboard and mouse commands to your favorite game console. Finally, play those PC games that don’t support controllers and enjoy greater gaming freedom with Xpadder.
Xpadder simulates the keyboard and mouse using your gamepad. This can be beneficial for PC games that do not support gamepads well, or for playing games designed for consoles such as XBOX or PlayStation that are sold without computer versions. You can also use Xpadder to play multiplayer games with each player using a gamepad or to control video/music players using their shortcut keys. This way, you can use your controller to play the game without having to worry about any compatibility issues.
Xpadder is an application for gamers who want to use the controller in games that have no support for controllers by emulating the mouse and the keyboard, making it possible for them to play their favorite games with controllers. That’s where Xpadder comes in. It enables gamers to use the controller in games that have no support for controllers by emulating the mouse and the keyboard, making it possible for them to play their favorite games with controllers.
If you love to play games with a controller but don’t want to miss out on the games built for mouse and keyboard only, Xpadder is your solution. Turning your controller into a mouse and keyboard gives you the freedom to play any type of game with a controller.
- Simulation of keyboard and mouse using gamepad
- Compatibility with PC games that do not support gamepads
- Compatible with games designed for consoles without computer versions
- Multiplayer game support with each player using a gamepad
- Video/music player control using shortcut keys
- Elimination of compatibility issues with gamepads
- Emulation of mouse and keyboard for games without controller support
- Ability to play favorite games with a controller.
- License: Free
- Author: Xpadder Team
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11
- Language: English
- File Name: Xpadder for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup exe
- File Size:
Xpadder is a product developed by Xpadder Team, this site is not directly affiliated with Xpadder Team. All registered trademarks and company names mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.