Running programs with language or region parameters that conflict with your system settings can result in display issues (for example, you might see question marks in place of correctly displayed characters), errors, and other problems. AppLocale for PC provides a way to run these applications without such issues. It uses a technology similar to that used by Microsoft’s AppLocale, which can detect the language or region parameters of an application and run it in a simulated, temporary “system locale” that is compatible with the application. Do you often run an application that you need to change the language or region settings? AppLocale will help.
AppLocale is a simple program launcher that’s designed to help users run applications that have language or region parameters that conflict with their system locale settings without having to restart Windows. This way, an application can almost always be run on your PC without having to restart Windows in a simulated, temporary system locale. If you’ve ever installed an application outside your system locale, then run up against problems when you try to launch it because the characters don’t display correctly, this may be the solution you’re looking for.
AppLocale is an application launcher that lets you run applications that have language or region parameters (locale) that conflict with your system locale parameters without having to restart Windows. With the AppLocale program launcher installed, you can run most programs that require a specific language or region without having to restart Windows.
Have an application that doesn’t work on your computer? AppLocale is a simple program launcher that helps you get around that. This is a handy little program that helps you run your applications without having to reset your computer’s locale settings or restart Windows. Best of all, it’s free to download and use.
- Compatibility: AppLocale ensures compatibility of applications that have language or region parameters that conflict with the system locale settings. This means that applications can be run on a PC without having to restart Windows in a simulated temporary system locale.
- Ease of Use: The program is easy to use with a simple interface that enables users to launch applications without any technical knowledge or expertise.
- Multilingual Support: AppLocale supports a wide range of languages, making it useful for users who frequently use applications that require different language settings.
- Temporary System Locale: AppLocale creates a temporary system locale, allowing the application to run smoothly without any issues.
- No Restart Required: With AppLocale, there is no need to restart Windows to change the system locale, saving time and hassle.
- Free: AppLocale is a free program that can be easily downloaded and installed on any PC running on the Windows operating system.
- License: Free
- Author: Microsoft
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11
- Language: English
- File Name: AppLocale for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup exe
- File Size:
AppLocale is a product developed by Microsoft, this site is not directly affiliated with Microsoft. All registered trademarks and company names mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.