NewsBreak is all about local news. Either read the daily news headlines or get notified when there’s something new, so you don’t miss a beat. The application delivers the latest breaking news headlines and trending stories in your local community directly to your phone. Know what’s happening in your neighborhood, the city, or across the country in real time. So you don’t have to go far to get caught up on what’s happening. Use it to stay informed about local community issues as well as national, and global trends that are impacting your life.
NewsBreak is the best source for daily news alerts and updates on current events. With a simple, user-friendly format, you can personalize your notifications with three different options: based on your location, by category or keyword (like sports or politics), or through hashtags or topics that you choose. Keep up to date with local news trends and community happenings in an easy-to-read environment that’s never cluttered. You can read NewsBreaks for free, or choose one of our paid subscriptions for even more options and features. With this application, you can easily access all of the latest local news that is shaping your community.
This is the only news app you need, featuring small-town local news with no fluff. Real human editors work around the clock to find and share the best local stories in your community. Each day we handpick trending headlines along with light-hearted stories that bring communities together around shared interests. You can also personalize your news by setting your location and interest in sports, business, and other categories.
Overall, NewsBreak for PC Windows is a newsreader that delivers all your local news updates to your phone, in a simple and easy-to-use interface. Keep up with the most important happenings in your community and around the globe with NewsBreak today.
- The NewsBreak app is a reliable source for daily news alerts and updates on current events.
- The app offers a simple, user-friendly format that allows users to personalize their notifications in three different ways.
- NewsBreak offers a free version of the app that allows users to access all the latest local news shaping their community.
- NewsBreak is focused on small-town local news.
- NewsBreak allows users to personalize their news by setting their location and interests in sports, business, and other categories.
- License: Free
- Author: Particle Media Inc
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11
- Language: English
- File Name: NewsBreak for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup exe
- File Size:
How to download NewsBreak app for PC
Using Bluestacks or MEmu emulator
1. Download and install Bluestacks or MEmu Emulator.
2. Open Bluestacks on your PC
3. Log in to your Google play account.
4. Search for NewsBreak.
5. Download app.
6. Click install.
NewsBreak is a product developed by Particle Media Inc, this site is not directly affiliated with Particle Media Inc. All registered trademarks and company names mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.