Built from the ground up for touch-based navigation, Adobe Reader XI makes it easier to navigate through multi-page documents on tablets. Get the PDF toolkit you are familiar with and love – commenting, signing, filling, and document assembly – all in the touch environment of your choice. Adobe Reader XI is your full-featured PDF solution, with the tools you need to read, test, search and comment on any PDF file. Use Adobe Reader software in a team environment to take advantage of real-time commenting and review capabilities that streamline the design and creation process. Reviewers can mark comments and comments can be viewed simultaneously by all collaborators.
Adobe Reader XI Review
Open PDFs quickly and easily. Really easy. With Adobe Reader, opening a PDF is as simple as opening a text file or an image, because you’re already familiar with the software. If it’s a file on your computer, Reader will even launch automatically. No matter what type of computer you’re using, you can work with any PDF document in Reader: open, view, zoom in, annotate and save back to PDF. Adobe Reader is the PDF solution of choice and is preferred by 97% of businesses worldwide. Nothing is easier to share, distribute, and collaborate on than Adobe PDF.
Reader XI is the only PDF software you need to read, search, and interact with PDF files. Find all the features you know and trust in one unified, easy-to-use product. Use it to view, search, digitally sign, verify, print, and collaborate on your PDFs. The reader is the industry standard in its ability to open and interact with PDF files.
Adobe Reader makes it easy to import PDF documents into your workflow, comment, and review. Do you have a PDF form that needs attention? Well, Adobe Reader is now able to fill, sign, save and send your forms without requiring printing and mailing. And, of course, you can do this on the most recent operating systems.
Adobe Reader XI
- Easy and quick PDF opening: Adobe Reader XI/11 allows users to open PDF files quickly and easily. It is as simple as opening a text file or an image.
- Automatic launch: If the PDF file is on the user’s computer, Reader will even launch automatically.
- Compatibility: Adobe Reader XI/11 is compatible with any type of computer, allowing users to work with any PDF document in Reader: open, view, zoom in, annotate and save back to PDF.
- Industry standard: Adobe Reader is the PDF solution of choice and is preferred by 97% of businesses worldwide. It is the industry standard in its ability to open and interact with PDF files.
- Unified product: Reader XI is the only PDF software users need to read, search, and interact with PDF files. It contains all the features users know and trust in one easy-to-use product.
- Digital signature: Users can digitally sign PDFs and verify them using Adobe Reader XI.
- Collaboration: Users can collaborate on PDFs by viewing, searching, printing, and annotating them in Reader XI.
- License: Free
- Author: Adobe
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11
- Language: English
- File Name: Adobe Reader XI for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup exe
- File Size:
Adobe Reader XI is a product developed by Adobe, this site is not directly affiliated with Adobe. All registered trademarks and company names mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.