A dead pixel is a small dot on the screen that’s stuck on one color. It doesn’t come to life when you use your computer. The pixels just won’t change colors. That can be a pain. Got a few dead pixels on your monitor? Toolbox, the creators of Dead Pixel Buddy for Windows. Dead Pixel Buddy is a program that lets you check if there are dead pixels on your monitor. This handy tool can help you check how good the quality of your screen is and what defects are still present. Dead Pixel Buddy works by setting the color of the screen to your choice, so you can tell whether it is black, white, red, blue, or green.
Dead Pixel Buddy Review
Dead Pixel Buddy is a free program that allows you to detect dead pixels on your Windows computer. With a color-changing feature, it helps you determine which pixels need replacing by turning the whole screen one solid color. Choose from different colors like black, white, red, blue, or green and start seeing if there are any dead pixels on your monitor. This tool allows you to choose from different colors of the screen and lets you quickly check your monitor. The process is simple: the app turns your whole screen one color so that it’s easy to tell.
The journey to finding dead pixels can be a heartbreaker. By default, you can turn the screen black, white, red, blue, or green. If you are looking for an application that will help you quickly test your monitor, Dead Pixel Buddy is what you need. It’s an easy process. Choose the color to turn your whole screen to and press F12. If a dead pixel appears, it’ll be obvious.
If you ever bought a brand new PC and found out that there’s a bad pixel on your LCD monitor, then the app may be helpful to you. The process is simple: the program turns off all but one pixel on your screen, therefore all dead pixels can be quickly detected. For this purpose, DBB offers color filters like black, white, red, blue, and green.
Dead Pixel Buddy Features
- Free program: Dead Pixel Buddy is a free program that can be downloaded and installed on your Windows computer.
- Detect dead pixels: The program helps you to detect dead pixels on your monitor.
- Color-changing feature: Dead Pixel Buddy has a color-changing feature that allows you to determine which pixels need replacing by turning the whole screen one solid color.
- Multiple color options: You can choose from different colors like black, white, red, blue, or green to test your monitor.
- Simple process: The tool allows you to quickly check your monitor, and the process is simple. The app turns your whole screen one color so that it’s easy to tell if there are any dead pixels.
- Easy to use: To test for dead pixels, you simply choose the color you want to turn your screen to and press F12. If a dead pixel appears, it’ll be obvious.
- License: Free
- Author: Laptop Showcase
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11
- Language: English
- File Name: Dead Pixel Buddy for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup exe
- File Size:
Dead Pixel Buddy is a product developed by Laptop Showcase, this site is not directly affiliated with Laptop Showcase. All registered trademarks and company names mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.