Solitaire is one of the most popular games in history. It’s often called Klondike, Patience, or simply Solitaire. Spider FreeCell Solitaire is the perfect app for every type of player. Whether you like to take your time and think about your next move or get straight to it with a quick tap, this free solitaire game has you covered. Play solitaire in one of many beautiful themes, from a tranquil forest to a relaxing ocean. Spider FreeCell Solitaire is easy enough for beginners but still fun for card sharks. This game is true to the spirit of the original and crafted a carefully designed app with modern and efficient views.
Spider FreeCell Solitaire Review
Spider FreeCell Solitaire for PC is a modern-day solitaire game that you can enjoy anytime, anywhere on your computer. Taking inspiration from the classic game (also known as Klondike or Patience) and crafted a carefully designed app with modern and efficient views. There’s no need to wait for an opponent because Spider FreeCell Solitaire includes unlimited options. With Spider FreeCell Solitaire for PC, there are no limits to how long you can play.
Play our Solitaire any time of day on any device! This card game offers an unlimited undo option for when you make a mistake, plus different backgrounds for various places and moods. Just like the classic game Klondike or Patience, Spider FreeCell Solitaire offers single-tap or drag-and-drop card movements to keep the game moving at the right
Solitaire is one of the most popular card games of all time. Solitaire is one of the most popular games in the world, and Spider FreeCell Solitaire does not disappoint! With fun card designs and smart hints to help you solve difficult puzzles, this game will have you addicted in no time. It’s fun, challenging, and perfect for casual play on your phone or PC.
Spider FreeCell Solitaire Features
- Two decks of cards: Spider FreeCell Solitaire uses two standard decks of playing cards, resulting in a total of 104 cards.
- Eight FreeCells: Similar to traditional FreeCell Solitaire, Spider FreeCell Solitaire includes eight free cells where players can temporarily store cards.
- Ten tableau piles: Unlike traditional FreeCell Solitaire, Spider FreeCell Solitaire features ten tableau piles, each with six cards dealt face-down and one card dealt face-up.
- Build down in suit: Players must build down in suit on the tableau piles, meaning that they must place cards of the opposite color in descending order.
- Limited moves: Players are only allowed to move one card at a time, and can only move a card onto a card of the opposite color and one rank lower.
- Spider rules: Like Spider Solitaire, players can move entire stacks of cards of the same suit, as long as the top card is in descending order.
- Goal: The goal of Spider FreeCell Solitaire is to move all of the cards to the foundation piles in ascending order by suit, starting with the aces.
- License: Free
- Author: King Game Club
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Language: English
- File Name: Spider FreeCell Solitaire for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup exe
- File Size:
Spider FreeCell Solitaire is a product developed by King Game Club, this site is not directly affiliated with King Game Club. All registered trademarks and company names mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.