Download Ruzar The Life Stone full version pc game setup, direct link for windows. Ruzar The Life Stone is a dungeon crawler RPG game.
About Ruzar The Life Stone
The first person dungeon crawler genre has very few good offerings for gamers. This is a good classic dungeon crawler. The story’s pretty simple. Character progression where you can create different. Enemies are quite wellmade and animated. Interface a bit clunky. The magic system is simpler. Good graphics but particularly nice ambience. Plenty of weapons, gears, spells and monsters. This game has a ton of atmosphere. It’s a classic take on games like Eye of the Beholder and it delivers a solid, challenging first person dungeon romp adventure.
A really good game and it’s not even finished yet. For an EA game, this is a lot of fun. Think pretty much Dungeon Master. The entire game plays in first person, very similarly to games such as Legend of Grimrock and Etrian Odyssey. One of the things with this game and with most games in this genre is the difficulty. One of the big things Ruzar has that other games in this genre. The inventory screen is nice, with different slots for different pieces of equipment and useable items like potions and rocks.
If you enjoy these sort of games and have a space in your life, this is definately worth looking into. If you like dungeon crawlers, you should definitively go for it. If you liked Grimrock, you will definetely like this one. Everything you expect for this kind of game. It’s simple, effective and fun to play. Overall, Ruzar is worth playing.
Ruzar The Life Stone Screenshots
Ruzar The Life Stone System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Dual Core 2.33 GHz Intel or 3.0 GHz AMD
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce GTX 295, AMD Radeon 4850 (512MB graphics memory or more. Shader Model 3.0 needs to be supported). Minimum supported resolutions 1024×768.
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Additional Notes: Low/Mid Rendering Quality setting is recommended on PC models without dedicated graphics cards. Please note that resolution higher than 1920 are not supported.