Download Company of Heroes Opposing Fronts pc game full version setup, direct link for windows. Company of Heroes was definitely a brilliant title, and Opposing Fronts does well in adding to it.
About Company of Heroes Opposing Fronts
Opposing Fronts is a real-time strategy game. Basically, more Company of Heroes. Opposing Fronts is a standalone expansion for Company of Heroes. This game serves as the first official expansion pack to the series which adds two new factions, new units, a German and British campaigns along with new multiplayer maps. Opposing Fronts is a great expansion that adds a lot of replayability to the original game by adding new factions, new units, new Campaign and a ton of improvements. Basics of rts games are chanllenging Keeping a group of soldier alive, defending an area or bulding, extending the boundaries. Introduced a kind of cover system for your squads, very fun single player campaign.
A good addon to the Company of Heroes franchise. Great game, that took a little getting my arse kicked to work out the kinks, and fully enjoy. Very good multiplayer, took me a long time to work a strategy from the new battle groups, with their strengths and weaknesses. Could be a little better balanced but if you fancy a challenge in multiplayer, hit up the British, we like a challenge. If you want to survive in multiplayer you must get this game otherwise your whermacht will be screwed by British artillery that can fire at your base from the other end of the map.
Great game many hours spent with my friends. If you’re looking for multiplayer be warned. Otherwise one of my favorite games. I recommended this game If you interested in World War II or challeging rts games. If you liked CoH, you’ll like this. On an overall level, Opposing Fronts delivers, but if you are new to the franchise.
Company of Heroes Opposing Fronts Screenshots
Company of Heroes Opposing Fronts System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows® XP or Vista.
- Processor: 2.0Ghz Intel Pentium IV or equivalent or AMD Athlon XP or equivalent. SSE capable processor required.
- Memory: 512MB RAM; Vista users require 1GB of RAM to play the game
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible 64MB video card with Pixel Shader 1.1 support or equivalent and latest manufacturer drivers
- Sound: DirectX® 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card
- Input Devices: Keyboard, Mouse
- Hard Drive: 9GB of uncompressed free hard drive space