Download Aarklash Legacy full version pc game setup, direct link for windows. Aarklash: Legacy is a fairly simple strategy RPG. Aarklash Legacy offers superb tactical combat in the style of classics like Baldur’s Gate.
About Aarklash Legacy
Aarklash Legacy has, quite possibly, one of the most cohesive, addicting combat systems. Aarklash Legacy is a highly tactical RPG set in the world of Aarklash. Fun game with significant flaws. Character customization is fun but fairly linear and you can respec your characters outside of combat at any time. Battles can be fun and difficulty is somewhat high. Graphics are pretty good. The strategic combat in this game is awesome. Interesting and unusual characters and engaging combat.
The story, setting and characters aren’t developed extremely well, but it’s still interesting, despite the many typos, translation mistakes and predictability. The game is pretty short, but if it were any longer it would get repetitive. The story is half decent, the background locations are gorgeous, and the fighting is pretty good. Skill trees actually enhance your playstyle. If you liked Baldur’s Gate and if you liked raiding in any MMO.
if you liked Dragon Age Origins or Baldurs Gate 2 this game is good. Highly recommended whether it. So it really comes down to a good strategy. I highly recommend this game. Great tactic game, it is similar to XCOM with a fantasy setting. Overall I found this game really good.
Aarklash Legacy Screenshots
Aarklash Legacy System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 / Vista / XP PC (32 ou 64 bit)
- Processor: AMD/intel dual-core running at 1,8 GHz (AMD Athlon II and Intel Core2Duo are the oldest CPU architectures recommended)
- Memory: 1,5 Go for windows XP / 2 Go for Vista, Seven or 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated or mobile graphic card, with at least 256MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: Integrated or dedicated DirectX 9 compatible soundcard